Jack’s gotten himself into a lot of trouble. After all, he sold the family cow for a few beans. And, as those who are familiar with the fairy tale already know, things are about to get worse.
This weekend, Flint’s Kearsley Park Players will present a 30-minute, family-friendly performance of “Jack and the Magic Beanstalk” at several parks and playgrounds throughout Genesee County.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, July 9 at 7 p.m. – Kearsley Park
- Friday, July 10 at 7 p.m. – Linden County Park at Clover Beach
- Saturday, July 11 at 2 p.m. – Max Brandon Park in Flint
- Saturday, July 11 at 3 p.m. – Mott Park in Flint
- Saturday, July 11 at 7 p.m. – Flushing County Park
- Saturday, July 12 at 3 p.m. – McKinley Park at Thread Lake
Admission is free. Bring your own lawn chairs to all venues except Kearsley Park.
This performance is part of “2015 Theatre in OUR Parks,” a collaboration between the City of Flint Parks and Recreation Department and Genesee County Parks and Recreation Commission.
Wonder what else is going on in #flintandgenesee? See What’s Possible right here.