Wondering what to do with the kiddos this weekend? Here are a few events and activities taking place in Flint and Genesee County!
- Grab a “mock”iato at Wildroot Coffee in Flint. It’s the perfect way for kids to get the coffee shop experience – without the coffee! Learn more about the new, local business at www.facebook.com/wildrootcoffee.
- Watch the Clio Cast & Crew perform “The Phantom Tollbooth” at Theatre 57. The play, based on the famous children’s adventure, follows a bored youngster who is transported to the Land of Wisdom after driving through his toy tollbooth. Performances begin at 7:30 p.m. March 11-12 and at 2:30 p.m. March 13. For details, visit www.cliocastandcrew.com.
- Skate with Leonardo the Ninja Turtle at the Crystal Fieldhouse Ice Arena on Saturday, March 12, from 2-4 p.m. Bring your own ice skates or rent a pair for $3. Regular admission, VIP and family passes available. Visit www.crystalfh.com for more info.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with arts and crafts at the Flint Public Library on Saturday, March 12. This event runs from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and is recommended for preschool, kindergarten and elementary school ages. To learn more, visit www.fpl.info.
- Awaken their imagine at the Flint Children’s Museum. Not only is the venue home to more than 40 hands-on exhibits, it’s also offering free admission from noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday, March 13. For more information, visit www.thefcm.org.
What else is going on in Flint and Genesee County? Click here to find out.