Now here’s a way to wet your whistle: Six Flint-area bars have teamed up to host the second annual Bricks `n Brews pub crawl on Friday, August 7.
Each bar will highlight a different Michigan-based brewery for the evening, providing stamps to bar crawl participants who purchase any size craft beer. Participants who fill all six slots on their stamp cards may return them to the tent located outside 501 Bar & Grill in return for a free commemorative pint glass.
The lineup is as follows:
- 501 Bar and Grill (Founders Brewing Co.)
- Blackstone’s (Perrin Brewing Co.)
- Churchill’s Food and Spirits (Bell’s Brewery)
- Soggy Bottom Bar (Blake’s Hard Cider)
- Table and Tap (Shorts Brewing Co.)
- The Torch Bar & Grill (51 North Brewery)
Pub crawl participants are encouraged to drink responsibly. Shuttle service will be provided to and from Soggy Bottom Bar.
For more info about the event, which runs from 5 p.m. to midnight, visit www.facebook.com/Bricksnbrews.
Wonder what else is going on in #flintandgenesee? See What’s Possible right here.