National Ice Cream Day falls on July 19 this year, and Genesee County Parks is ready to celebrate. From 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Sunday, the staff at Bluebell Beach in Flint will be making homemade ice cream to share with the public.
Whether or not you can make it out to this free event (which will also feature a bounce house and live music from the Saints of Soul Band!), there are plenty of places you can grab an ice cream cone in Genesee County. To name a few, there’s:
- Banana Boat Ice Cream (3826 Davison Road, Flint)
- The Corner Cone (5515 N. Irish Road, Davison)
- Flint Trolley Ice Cream & Café (400 S. Saginaw St., Flint)
- Goodrich Moo & More (8233A S. State Road, Goodrich)
- Uncle Ray’s Dairyland (1462 N. Leroy St., Fenton)
- Twist Ice Cream (7499 Linden Road, Swartz Creek)
- Ziggy’s Ice Cream (11304 S. Saginaw St., Grand Blanc)
Who are we missing? Share your favorites in the comments below!
Wonder what else is going on in #flintandgenesee? See What’s Possible right here.