With baristas dressed in 1920s-inspired attire and décor to match, Café Rhema offers a blast to the past while serving up a robust selection of coffees, smoothies and Bubble tea.
Beyond the traditional Americanos, lattes and drip coffees, guests can opt for one of the 16-ounce “VIP Espresso Drinks,” which have memorable names such as:
- Swift Kick to the Head: White chocolate and caramel, topped with a shot of cold half-and-half
- Twinkle-Toes: Pistachio, macadamia, hazelnut and almond
- Macbeth the Villain: Macadamia nut, tiramisu, hazelnut and almond
- None Shall Pass: Amaretto, vanilla, hazelnut and macadamia nut
- The Cat Came Back: Amaretto, chocolate, cinnamon and coconut
- The Vespa: Tiramisu, chocolate and caramel
- The 19th Amendment: White Chocolate , caramel, pistachio, and macadamia nut
The coffee shop, which showcases historic photos against exposed-brick walls, also offers a sandwich menu including a grilled chicken club, a crunchy PB&J and a pesto flatbread, in addition to freshly baked pastries, bagels and muffins.
Located at 432 S. Saginaw St. in downtown Flint, Café Rhema is open 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, and noon to 10 p.m. Sunday. For more information, call (810) 342-0511 or visit www.caferhema.com.
Wonder what else is going on in #flintandgenesee? See What’s Possible right here.