Information and dates are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
October 20 – 26: Spicer Orchards “Corn Maze and Weekend Fall Fun”, 10411 Clyde Road, Fenton * (810) 632-7692 * spicerorchards.com
- (Open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m./Corn Maze open until 6 p.m.) Enjoy daily fall festivities featuring hayrides, fruit picking, a cider making process, a large farm play area, pony and train rides, large inflatables, donut production, a bee keeping display and more. On weekends, enjoy additional fall fun with activities for all ages. Also, take on the challenge at Spicer’s Corn Maze!
October 23 – 26: Country Corn Maze, 450 N. Vernon Road, Corunna * (989) 743-6899 * cornmazefun.net
- (Open Thursday & Friday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.) Spend a day at the farm while working your way through four professionally designed corn mazes including a fun maze for kids. Also, enjoy a corn cannon, pumpkin patch and apple cider and donuts.
October 23 – 26: “Exit 13” Haunted House in Mt. Morris, 6069 N. Saginaw Street, Mt. Morris (1/4 mile south off of I-475) * (810) 858-9768 * exit13hauntedhouse.com
- (Open at 7 p.m.) Get up-close and personal with some of the scariest Halloween creatures featuring live actors and state of the art effects with vampires, werewolves, clowns, monsters, the pig man, chainsaw man and more.
October 23 – 26: “Saint Lucifer’s Haunted Asylum and 13 Feet Under” at Playland Fun Center, 5290 S. Dort Highway, Grand Blanc * (810) 695-8200 * playlandfuncenter.com
- (Box Office opens 8 p.m.) Rated Flint’s top haunted house, St. Lucifer’s, for the mentally insane, was boarded up and left for dead in 1974. Be one of the bravest to enter and discover the meaning of fear as the brutal past of the abused patients come alive, including many that have disappeared into the 5 miles of underground tunnels.
October 24 & 25: “Haunted Trail” at For-Mar Nature Preserve, 2142 N. Genesee Road, Burton * (810) 789-8567 * geneseecountyparks.org
- (Open 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.) Be prepared to be scared as you travel through the haunted trails at For-Mar with plenty of thrills and chills around every bend. Recommended for ages 10 and older.
October 24 – 26: Montrose Orchards “Pumpkin Fantasyland Tours”, 12473 Seymour Road, Montrose * (810) 639-6971 * montroseorchards.com
- (Open Friday 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) Take an enchanted 200 acre hayride on an old-fashioned wagon while enjoying many unique displays of your favorite childhood characters. Stop at the Pumpkin Patch and find that perfect Halloween pumpkin. After the tour, stop by the campfire for some hot dogs, s’mores, apple cider and freshly made donuts.
October 24 – 26: “The Crypt” Haunted House, 4247 S. Dort Highway, Burton * thecrypthauntedhouse.com
- (Open dusk to 12 a.m.) Enjoy this in your face Crypt chilling and thrilling haunted house featuring live actors and state of the art effects that will leave all visitors breathless. Experience the black hole, claustrophobia and more. Beware of the Crypt!
October 24 – 26: “Halloween Ghosts & Goodies” at Crossroads Village & Huckleberry Railroad, 6140 Bray Road, Flint * (800) 648-PARK * geneseecountyparks.org
- (Open Friday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.) Join Crossroads for some silly Halloween fun when the Village becomes filled with friendly witches, happy ghosts and some of your favorite spooky friends. Find your way through an amusing straw maze and an enchanted forest where trees have eyes. Watch an old-fashioned magic show and take a 40-minute ride on the famous Huckleberry Ghost Train Express! There are trick-or-treat stations throughout the Village with plenty of doughnuts and candy for everyone. It is highly recommended to purchase train tickets in advance as seats do sell out.
October 25: “Lil’ Monsters Halloween Bash” at Genesee Valley Center, 3341 S. Linden Road, Flint * (810) 732-4000 * geneseemall.com
- (Event runs 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.) Enjoy indoor, and safe, Trick-or-Treating at Genesee Valley Center along with live family-friendly music, a spooktacular comedy show, storytelling, crafts, raffles and more. Trick-or-treat bags can be picked up, along with a list of participating stores, outside of the Genesee District Library, located in the Sears wing. This is a free event for ages 12 and under. (Please, no face covering masks or weapons.)
October 25: “Flint Horror Convention – Part 4” at Flint’s Riverfront Banquet Center, 1 Riverfront Center West, Flint * flinthorrorcon.com
- (Event runs 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.) Get spooked out at this ultimate terror convention that’s fun for the whole family featuring vendors, movies, costume contests, scary fun, entertainment and lots more. Special celebrity guest appearances by Daniel Roebuck and Chuck Williams (Bubba Ho-Tep), Bob Elmore (Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2), Tom Sullivan (FX Artist the Evil Dead), Lucifer Fulci (Musician, Author, Actor) and Eileen Dietz (The Exorcist). Also, get a photo with the Green Goblin Prop from Maximum Overdrive. To read more about this horror event visit http://www.fromdusktillcon.com/content/interviews/166-interviews-showcase/2247-interview-chris-ringler-flint-horro-con.
October 25: “Halloween Trick-or-Treat Trail” at Kelly Lake Park in Burton, Munson Street, Burton (off Lapeer Road between Genesee and Center Roads) * burtonmi.gov
- (Open 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.) Enjoy this Halloween family-fun tradition with hayrides, pumpkins, donuts and cider, bounce houses and more.