Information and dates are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
October 5 – 11: “Pumpkin Fantasyland Tours” at Montrose Orchards, 12473 Seymour Road, Montrose * (810) 639-6971 * montroseorchards.com
- (Open Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) Bring the children and enjoy a 30-45 minute hayride through a decorated trail with nothing scary, just good family fun. After the tour, pick your own perfect pumpkin, shop for hard to find items and great gifts, enjoy some cider and freshly made donuts and more (all tours include complimentary apple cider and donuts).
October 5 – 11: Spicer Orchards Corn Maze and Fall Fun, 10411 Clyde Road, Fenton * (810) 632-7692 * spicerorchards.com
- (Open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m./Corn Maze open until 6 p.m./Pick Your Own 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) Enjoy daily fall festivities featuring hayrides, fruit picking, a cider making process, a large farm play area, donut production, winery and vineyard, a bee keeping display and more. Also, take on the challenge at Spicer’s Corn Maze!
October 8 – 11: Country Corn Maze, 450 N. Vernon Road, Corunna * (989) 743-6899 * cornmazefun.net
- (Open Thursday & Friday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.) Spend a day at the farm while working your way through four professionally designed corn mazes including a fun maze for kids. Also, enjoy a corn cannon, pumpkin patch, apple cider, donuts and more.
October 8 – 11: “Saint Lucifer’s Haunted Asylum and 13 Feet Under” at Playland Fun Center, 5290 S. Dort Highway, Grand Blanc * (810) 695-8200 * playlandfuncenter.com
- (Box Office opens 8 p.m.) Rated Flint’s top haunted house, St. Lucifer’s, for the mentally insane, was boarded up and left for dead in 1974. Be one of the bravest to enter and discover the meaning of fear as the brutal past of the abused patients come alive, including many that have disappeared into the 5 miles of underground tunnels.
October 9 & 10: “Exit 13” Haunted House, 6069 N. Saginaw Street, Mt. Morris (1/4 mile south off of I-475) * (810) 858-9768 * exit13hauntedhouse.com
- (Open 7 p.m.) Get up-close and personal with some of the scariest Halloween creatures featuring live actors and state of the art effects with vampires, werewolves, clowns, monsters, the pig man and chainsaw man.
October 9 & 10: The Crypt Haunted House, 4247 S. Dort Highway, Burton * (810) 742-2260 * thecrypthauntedhouse.com
- (Open dusk to 12 a.m.) Enjoy this in your face Crypt chilling and thrilling haunted house featuring live actors and state of the art effects that will leave visitors breathless. Experience the black hole, claustrophobia and more. Beware of the Crypt!
October 9 – 11: “Halloween Ghosts & Goodies” at Crossroads Village & Huckleberry Railroad, 6140 Bray Road, Flint * (800) 648-PARK * geneseecountyparks.org
- (Open 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.) Join Crossroads for some silly Halloween fun when the village becomes filled with friendly witches, happy ghosts and some of our favorite spooky friends. Find your way through an amusing straw maze and an enchanted forest where trees have eyes. Watch an old-fashioned magic show and take a 40-minute ride on the famous Huckleberry Ghost Train Express! There are trick-or-treat stations throughout the village with plenty of doughnuts and candy for everyone. It is highly recommended to purchase train tickets in advance as seats do sell out.
October 10: 8th Annual “Fall Harvest Festival” at For-Mar Nature Preserve, 2142 N. Genesee Road, Burton * (810) 789-8567 * geneseecountyparks.org
- (Festival runs 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.) Celebrate the fall season with some Nature Superheroes along with hayrides, contests, crafts, cider making, live birds of prey and much more. Free admission.
October 10: “Twilight Tours” at Whaley Historic House Museum, 624 E. Kearsley Street, Flint * (810) 471-4714 * whaleyhouse.com
- (Event runs 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.) Become a ghost hunter when the lights go out at the Whaley House! Get the opportunity to tour the house in the dark, and if you wish, conduct your own investigation.